Camping Les Bords de Loue's activities
The campsite on the edge of the river La Loue, allows you to enjoy many activities : swimming, fishing, canoë
For children, game area...
• Volleyball land.
• Free tennis court..
• Boules land.
• Ping-pong tables
• 8 holes minigolf (deposit of 15€).
• 4 children games (swings, slides...).
• Inflatable castle.
Activities are free.
Equipments upon request at reception including guarantee.
Guarantee rates are available at the reception.
Hikes run by tour guide Ludovic Guyot
• Every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. : Let's spend a day exploring one of the Jura's biggest attractions and one of its most beautiful rivers "Le Hérisson" and the Lakes Region : a hike (medium difficulty). On the agenda : vista, nature and waterfalls.
• Every Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. : Let's spend a day exploring one of the Jura's biggest attractions and a beautiful site with the Reculée de Baume-les-Messieurs : a lovely family hike taking you to the Cascade des Tufs waterfall, Belvédère de Crançot vista then a tour of Baume-les-Messieurs Abbey.
• €12 per adult and €9 per child under 15
• Max 14 people per hike run
• You have the possibility, for the lunch stop, to bring your picnic or we offer a picnic package of € 9 including a sandwich or a salad, a drink and a dessert.
The beautiful river La Loue goes along the campsite. The campsite offers many activities for children and adults.
• Swimming inside the sandy beach
• Fishing inside a river of 1st category
• Canoë (15km, cost money).
2 options for the routes :
• 15km descent : duration of approximately 3h30, departure at 10 am from the campsite and our partners will take you back with the canoes at the end of the route. Chill route.
• 7km descent : duration of approximately 2h30, departure in the morning or early afternoon from our partner's campsite. They will take you back with the canoes at the end of the route. Stirred route including rapids and small waterfalls.
Minimum age : 8 years old, children have to know how to swim.
During your trip, you will have plenty of possibilities to enjoy breaks and pic nic on beautiful beaches.
Rates and terms and conditions upon requests at the reception.
The campsite puts at your disposal (in high season) a lighted and semi-covered terrace of 300 m² on which you will find a different entertainment every night. Mussels and chips are organized every week. Every Sunday, pétanque competition (see the dates at the reception). Pony ride once a week. A pony ride for children (around € 3 per child).
Daily except on saturday, as from 9th/07/2022 to the 26th/08/2022.
In peak season we propose many activities organised by two organizers of Camping Kids, qualified and fluent in French, English and Dutch.
In the evening from 09th/07/2022 to 26th/08/2022
Evening entertainment to share with family :
Every week, every evening we propose you animations: Lotos, disco, dances, concerts and spectacles, ... The schedule is posted weekly in front of the reception.
Children between 5 to 12 years old will have fun with the happy indian Tipe and his friends Flora and Zipp the bee.
• Dinning party on friday.
• Football competition.
• Manual works.
The campsite hires bicycles for walks in the discovery of the Jura region.
Enjoy the great outdoors with your family thanks to the new greenway which is currently under construction and which will be completed in September 2021. It will allow you to visit the Jura in complete safety from Puisy (example: Pourquoi - Dole, Pourquoi - Mont sous Vaudrey, …)
Download the rates here.