Camping Les Bords de Loue's activities
The campsite on the edge of the river La Loue, allows you to enjoy many activities : swimming, fishing, canoë
For children, game area...
• Volleyball land.
• Free tennis court..
• Boules land.
• Ping-pong tables
• 8 holes minigolf (deposit of 15 €).
• 4 children games (swings, slides...).
• Inflatable castle.
Activities are free.
Equipments upon request at reception including guarantee.
Guarantee rates are available at the reception.
The beautiful river La Loue goes along the campsite. The campsite offers many activities for children and adults.
• Swimming at the pebble beach
• Fishing inside a river of 1st category
• Canoë (15km, cost money).
Proposed course :
• 7km descent : duration of approximately 2h30, departure in the morning or early afternoon from our partner's campsite. They will take you back with the canoes at the end of the route. Stirred route including rapids and small waterfalls.
• A 15km descent: duration of around 3 hours. Departures are at 10 a.m., Mondays and Wednesdays only and by reservation at reception. Starting from 7 years old. You will be brought back by our partner to the campsite.
Minimum age : 8 years old, children have to know how to swim.
During your trip, you will have plenty of possibilities to enjoy breaks and pic nic on beautiful beaches.
Rates and terms and conditions upon requests at the reception.
The campsite puts at your disposal (in high season) a lighted and semi-covered terrace of 300 m² on which you will find a different entertainment every night. Mussels and chips are organized every week. Every Sunday, pétanque competition (see the dates at the reception). Pony ride once a week. A pony ride for children (around € 3 per child).
Daily except on saturday, as from 07th/07/2024 to the 30th/08/2024.
In peak season we propose many activities organised by two organizers of Camping Kids, qualified and fluent in French and English.
In the evening from 07th/07/2024 to 30th/08/2024
Evening entertainment to share with family :
Every week, every evening we propose you animations: Lotos, disco, dances, concerts and spectacles, ... The schedule is posted weekly in front of the reception.
Children between 5 to 12 years old will have fun with the happy indian Tipe and his friends Flora and Zipp the bee.
• Dinning party on friday.
• Football competition.
• Manual works.
• Water sports.
The campsite hires bicycles for walks in the discovery of the Jura region.
Enjoy the great outdoors with your family thanks to the new greenway which is currently under construction and which will be completed in September 2021. It will allow you to visit the Jura in complete safety from Puisy (example: Pourquoi - Dole, Pourquoi - Mont sous Vaudrey, …)
Download the rates here.